Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Outfit Post: Gray and Black




This is sort of a disjointed OOTD, because I wasn't able to get a full-body shot. Nevertheless, I snapped a few highlights.

I adore my Zenni glasses, first of all. The beige color means they don't overpower my face, but they still have a cute shape and a hint of sparkle. The short necklace is raw opal, which in my completely unbiased opinion is the best birthstone ever. The long one I bought from an artist setting jewelry near the Fort Greene Park farmers' market earlier this fall. I wish I still had her card, because she had some beautiful stuff. What was great was that many of her necklaces -- including the one I have on -- are on non-leather cords. Those ankle boots I've had for a year or two now. They came from DSW. And as usual I have on my trusty teggings.

Let's talk makeup. I'm massively into purple lipstick. This one is a Revlon matte balm. The mascara I've got on here was sent to me for free from Influenster. It's Rimmel Scandal Eyes. I like it, but I don't know that I'd buy it for myself. The color is nice and the coverage is good, but the curve of the want is a bit unwieldy and too big for my taste. I prefer a smaller wand so I can get in tight to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment